Monday, January 19, 2009

I have a Dream

Martin Luther King, Inspirational Speech "I have a Dream"



******************

Platforms for the 2009 inaugural parade at the White House


I will be in Washington DC tomorrow morning for Obama's inauguration.

We are driving starting early morning, and would drop my parents off at Gaithersburg and proceed to Capitol Hill. Would pick them up in the afternoon, and then drop them off at Wilmington, before returning back to the Democratic party ball.

We would be partying, even on Wednesday, bringing my parents, and drive back to New York in the evening.




Also if you miss out on the ball, you might get some tickets here....

Note - I am not way selling or giving tickets. Above is a matter of information only!

2 comments:

தங்கவேல் மாணிக்கம் said...

திவ்யா, கடைசி வரி படித்து விட்டு ஹா...ஹா... கொன்னுட்டீங்க போங்க...

Raju said...

ha ha :-)