Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Blogging and Addiction

Just woke up, it is warming up here in Tel Aviv, but cloudy. Slight showers in this Arid climate, and I am told, this country is one of the best in rain water harvesting. This wunderground site is cool to check on weather and it is accurate.

I am staying at David InterContinental Tel Aviv, the newest luxury hotel in Tel Aviv city center, on the beachfront promenade, just a short drive from Tel Aviv Ben Gurion International Airport. Very safe and secure. Even missiles cannot strike!

Yesterday evening I got an hour all alone, so blogged ... what else to do? I am not much into TV, except something like news, biz stuff or occasional old movie reruns.

Blogging has become some sort of addiction. After making calls back home, Joe is also lonely... work catches up.

There are many comments to point this out. I have pointed it myself many times.

I type very fast and at times, even தமிழ் ட்ய்பிங் is cool!

I have been blogging since September 2008 and it was so regular, that almost everyday I blogged. I don't have many readers and I might be having about 50 visitors a day?

Now from new year 2009, I sort of limited blogging to one per week or so.

Work is killing now so reduced lot!

Nothing weird! As long as regular readers understand that this is my diary (public) and I am supposed to fill in fun details almost everyday!

Read for your pleasure and enjoy! (Please don't make weird comments!)

( Note: I have spent about 15 minutes to type the above... ;-) )

7 comments:

Raju said...

Very nice post! You keep writing, I enjoy every bit of it.

Vinitha said...

பதிவுகள் அருமை! வாழ்த்துக்கள்!

என்ன கமென்ட் புரியலையா?!! தெளிவா சொல்கிறேன்.....ஹா..ஹா..ஹா..

Tamil comment for an English blog post!

உங்கள் வலைப்பதிவை, உலகம் முழுவதுமாக பரவி உள்ள தமிழ் வாசகர்கள் முன் கொண்டு செல்லுங்கள்.

saravanan said...

hi..i guess u hv taken my comment in the wrong sense..may be i wudnt hv use that word..ok no problem..nyway in future ill b bit carefule b4 put my comments..
i many tiems realise communication via chat,mail & blogging, most of the times get into wrong perception..

hope u aint mind my previous comment..tc.. byeeee

DIVYA said...

Thanks Raju and Vinitha.

Saravanan, not only you, 10+ comments were asking about this blogging habit.

Now, in 30 minutes, off to London.. in the lounge now, about to board BA!

See ya..

:-)
Luv, Divya

Ramesh said...

Nice post and have a safe flight.

DIVYA said...

Thanks for the comments.

தங்கவேல் மாணிக்கம் said...

பிளாக்கில் இப்படிப்பட்ட அனானிமஸ் கருத்துரைகள் சகஜம். உங்கள் டைரியை படிக்க வெகு சுவாரசியம். தொடர்ந்து எழுதுங்கள் திவ்யா. வாழ்த்துக்கள்.