Wednesday, December 31, 2008

புத்தாண்டு வாழ்த்துகள்

என் இனிய வாசகர்க்கு புத்தாண்டு வாழ்த்துகள்!

நன்றி நன்றி!

என் குடும்பத்தாரும், தங்களின் அன்பை தெரிவிக்கிறார்கள்.

************************************

வாரம் ஒரு முறை பதிவு எழுதலாம் என்ற ரிசலுசன் எடுத்திருக்கிறேன்.

பார்க்கலாம்...

*************************************

The guy who had stalked me with his stupid comments in this blog - is a Tamilian from Illionis - Chicago suburbs, who has completed an MBA in Ross School of Business, Ann Arbor.

He is in custody! After repeated requests from his wife, I have withdrawn my complaint. He should be released in next 24 hours, after certain formalities. New Year in Prison!

His company also fired him! The IP address was his co's, and he was found using company time to surf blogs, which was also one of reason to terminate him.

Well, personally I dont give a damn my dear!

2 comments:

Saseendranpillai said...

Hello Divya..Jus happened to stumble upon your blog..Pity I dont know how to read Tamil..But I jus wanted to commend you for standing upto that psycho from Illinois..Shows you have the strength to face losers like these..so..hats off to Divya.. :0 Sometime soon I'l get down to transalating this.."Why?" u ask?? Coz any woman who has the guts to do what you id must have quite a lot of interesting things to say.. :) Anyways..Keep up the good work..n I hope you write a lil bit in English as well.. :) Wishin you a very Happy n prosperous NEw Year..
Sunil

Annadurai said...

Very good work. You are giving inspiration. One female student is also troubling me for not helping her with lab work. She has taken help of some person on net, to send a mail to my HOD and threaten me. I will work with authorities to get them punished.